Check it out......... stray.. and Zoey

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwww, how cute!
:
Glad I don't live there, I'd be on my way now.
and the LAST thing I need is more cats!

If you think she might live there you could try dropping some spay/neuter info off for the owner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know.. I wish I could take them all. I did put up the spay/neuter signs up all over the neighborhood and even in people's mailboxes

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go Sicy!
Good for you!
Hopefully you've enlightened some people in the area.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by valanhb
Sicy, I don't know what you put up, but these 1 page "scare tactic" posters may be just what is needed to change people's minds about spay/neuter. They are from Spay USA, so it promotes their low-cost program as well.

http://www.spayusa.org/help/cat_overpopulation.pdf
YES! Those are the exact ones

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWW!! Sicycat, the kittens are CUTE!! Kudos to u for trying to inform people about spay/neuter programs!! I need to do that in my neighborhood!

I keep putting it off because I'm afraid that some neighbors will get upset and object to my landlord (I live in the basement apt of a house). I really should just go and do it. At least, I have trapped several cats/kittens and got them fixed and found homes for some (found homes for about 7 cats/kittens so far). I'll put flyers in mailboxes next week! I promise...

That's funny about Zoey hissing at the tortie! Zebra will go crazy, start pawing like crazy at the sliding door and do cartwheels sometimes whenever she sees Callie!! Cats can be soooo territorial!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god.. this is so so sad. My landlord was fixing a fence by the pool and he found that stray.... nursing a new litter!!! They were about not even 2 days old
so they called the humane society and the lady just took 6 kittens
I debated so hard about taking one but god I dont know anything about taking care of such a young kitten and I work I just wouldnt have the time I am so upset.. I just called and left a message about getting some trapping information. this cat needs to be spayed.. she's had so many litters I just dont know what to do.. I cant be around all the time to watch a trap and theres so many cats around here I'd probly trap the wrong one god I feel so bad for the mom she just lost all her kittens she's probly so upset I'm so upset.

kittycate2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's so sad.
You've got to take a day off work and get that cat spayed (you should also name her.) I can't stand one more sad story about her.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor with the kittens is going to help me try to trap these cats. She already called the homeless cat network and they will work with us to help trap them.

My landlord is such a b! She doesnt care at all about these cats.