Cheaper sourses for Innova EVO.

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover77

I am on a tight budget so I save money by buying large cans (13oz).
I buy innova, california natural, evo, pet guard, and eagle pack wet. All those cans are $1.39. So I get 30 of those a month, and my girls share one a day (I refrigerate the rest).
Then I buy one bag of California Natural (Chicken & Rice or Herring & Sweet Potato), that runs $8.50, I use it when I can't do wet feedings.

Shop around, and see which stores carry the food you like to buy, the cheapest. Large cans definitely save me lots of money.
Thanks Kittylover77. I’m going to have to try that out. And I was going to ask panther pride if she would buy another brand that’s also of good quality but a little less in cost. So, are you?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kisabre: I spend about 20.00 (roughly) a month in dry food. Thats buying the 4 lb bags. Either this payday or the next I an gonna by a 16 lb bag so that will stretch a ways before buying more. The dry I feed is TimberWolf and I free feed that durning the day.

I spend about 15.00 a month in wet food. 2 feedings a day of that and one can lasts 2 days. That one is Eagle Pack about .93 a can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No, I love Bindi too much, But I will try Amazon or the other places you guys listed , Maybe I could over the summer switch Bindi to a raw diet other the Natures varity, he only eats it with tuna juice and I dont like giving him tuna like that, I'm getting a somali kitten, a playmate for Bindi this summer who up until now has had only Tom a 15 year old for a playmate and I want Bindi and the new cat to eat a raw diet.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spend $150 a month on cat food. this is down by making my own "wet" food. I am trying to find a good source for Cal Natural dry, right now I pay as much for shipping as the bag costs. That is rediculous. I live in the middle of nowhere and cannot find a retail store withing 3 hours of me.

If I fed only the premium canned instead of homemade it would cost me $500 a month for cat food. I have seven large cats. My smallest is 12 pounds.