Purraise
Do cats actually play/use them?

I'm thinking of making one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I posted this on the grooming forum. But every one seems to be busy. so i am going to ask it here. can you give me some websites were i can buy a climbing tree for my cats?? I like it to be shipped.

Thanks.

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
will they are not that good to me. because I found a site that are a lot cheaper then them. and has the same stuff! but right now I am going to cry.
because I forgot the website's name.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyLova

I posted this on the grooming forum. But every one seems to be busy. so i am going to ask it here. can you give me some websites were i can buy a climbing tree for my cats?? I like it to be shipped.

Thanks.
i did a search here on the site for cat tree - here's what i got: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sea...earchid=266494
it ended up with several pages, but many are about the type of cat trees you're interested in. hey, i thought you got one on eBay?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyLova

I thought I had it.
but someone out bid me at the last seconed.(sp)
i know the feeling - but it took me 3-5 tries before i ended up with one - just keep trying. there are loads on there...just be sure to check the shipping. i actually only paid $20 for the tree, but the shipping was $51!

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know it is crazy!!! for shipping that is way to much. But a my petsmart they want $50 for just a little tree. 1 foot high. Crazy People!! And I work there.
I thought they are going to lower the price since I work there. No.