cheap camera, but pics nevertheless...

charmed654321

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got impatient waiting for my friend to lend me his camera, and I saw one today for $20. You get what you pay for lol. They will be better once I get better lighting and get used to the camera, but in the meantime, I have some current pics of Rocky (he's just about 9 mos now) and some of Seymour (who has now become Bosley -- and his feral accomplishments will hereforto be known as Charlie's Angels. I thought of Charlie, but Bosley is cuter.

But I wanted so badly to post some pictures of them...so, on to my not so great but cute pictures....

This one is Rocky and dedicated to all those who helped me figure out he looked like the Pink Panther. I had said before it was most noticeable at a 3/4 angle, and here it is....

Here are a couple more of Rocky, and you'll all see why all I want to do when I see him is pinch those little cheeks (surprisingly he likes when I do that too!) Then are a few of Bosley. Someone said Bosley was part Abyssinian, but he also looks to me like he has some Bengal. When I get better at this, I'll post clearer pictures. (And so far, Deja Vu has refused to cooperate at all.)

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Rocky DOES look like the Pink Panther caricature. He's adorable.

Aww, Bosley is a sweetheart.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am not sure how your digital works but the cheap one I had did better at pictures when I half clicked held then pushed all the way down. Sorry was trying to give you ideas to test.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jeanor

Look at Rocky's face! Oh my gosh that's cute!

Bosley looks like a doll - so content
Great pics!! They're sweethearts!!!