Chchchchanges...

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sam! Now it's getting strange, I went back to where I had double posted and saw that the second post is deleted now, but there are two of these underneath it:

View Post Today, 03:40 PM
ManageLorie D.
This message has been deleted by Lorie D.. Reason: double post

Am I the only one who can see those two messages?

Never mind, I just noticed that Heidi deleted my second post, but I still see those two message that say a message has been deleted.

G

ghostuser

Originally Posted by Lorie D.

Thanks Sam! Now it's getting strange, I went back to where I had double posted and saw that the second post is deleted now, but there are two of these underneath it:

View Post Today, 03:40 PM
ManageLorie D.
This message has been deleted by Lorie D.. Reason: double post

Am I the only one who can see those two messages?

Never mind, I just noticed that Heidi deleted my second post, but I still see those two message that say a message has been deleted.
This is probably because you are a moderator. Usually if a post is deleted moderators can still see it (not the actual post but the deletion message), but normal members cannot.

I loove the new look! I'm so happy this site has upgraded to vB3! I find it to be much more user friendly and the features are sooooo fun!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrfectCatlove

I have to say that I am a person who usualy hate change , I am afraid of new things . But I do have to say that I need to give "Anne" the big
up and 4
up and a big round of

With other word , Anne you did a great job
I agree. I usually adapt ever so slowly and with a great deal of resistance to change, but the more I explore the new features, the more I like it!! For instance, this is the first time I've ever figured out how to quote because it's seems easier now! I've always been a pinky paws, but I kind of like these purples! Thanks, Anne for all your hard work!

2rascalkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haven't been here in a week, and already I'm diggin' the new look of the forum.
Oh and I love the smilies too. Haha! Keep up the good work moderators.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The pages start from about 1" in from my screen and i have to keep moving my tool bar from left to right to read the postings.

I can't remember having to do this before?. Can anyone help

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jellybelly

Wow!!!! Ya did such a great job!!!! It is definitely user friendly and a lot easier to maneuver around
Congratulations!!!
HEY KIM! We've missed you!!!!!!! Almost done with being preggers...huh? Is it in July? My cousin is due July 7 and my friend is due July 18! Glad to see you back..take care and keep in touch!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back, Kim!
Missed you!

Anne, I'm having a great time with the color options.
Thanks for spicing them up!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do have a question. In the past, we have been able to post links as text, for instance you would see Click this link and it would take you to another thread or whatever. Now, when you click the hyperlink box it only allows you to paste or enter the actual link, which is all that shows up in the thread. Am I missing something? Is the old way not available anymore?

G

ghostuser

Originally Posted by valanhb

I do have a question. In the past, we have been able to post links as text, for instance you would see Click this link and it would take you to another thread or whatever. Now, when you click the hyperlink box it only allows you to paste or enter the actual link, which is all that shows up in the thread. Am I missing something? Is the old way not available anymore?
What you do is write up whatever it is you want in your post, then highlight the text you want to be the link (Such as Click this link) then click the hyperlink button, paste the link into it and it will automatically make the text you selected into a link.

Or you can do it the old fashioned way and type in the code: Text to be link[ /url] (without the spaces)

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Change is exciting! C'mon everybody....add a picture to your profile!
I did add a pic to my profile, I believe it's the same one that I submitted for the Gallery pics thread

Also, question: how do you customize the avatar? I was able to with the old board forums, but I can't seem to figure out with the new board forums. Maybe it's just late and I'm having a __moment...or maybe my question is realistic....hehhe.
Thanks