Chaz 9/23/02

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that when we are grieving so hard it interferes with the passing on of the cat who passed away. I truly believe my Chrissy was communicating with me, I would find just ONE of her very distinctive ringed hairs lying on my bathroom sink every morning for about a month. Her hairs were nothing like the cats left behind, she was the only tabby. On the second day when we were still in shock and SO much pain, my husband yelled to the heavens, "Chrissy, PLEASE show us a sign that you are OK!" At that moment a shooting star went sideways across the sky in  front of us. I really don't know how that could have been anything else, I still get goosebumps. So talk to your baby, I'm sure he will hear you!

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ha I just got goosebumps too! Amazing story.
I've showed everybody my lil angel before...the day I got Min's ashes back. The box was plain white but had a piece of clear tape on it, and the name Minnie and a heart on it. I thought that was such a nice touch that I took a picture of it. This is what showed up in the reflection of the tape. Min was a black/white Tuxedo.
For me, I believe it's God's way to comfort us, but whatever you believe, ask for a sign.