Chatty And Her Kittens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
SUCCESS again! They all went to the litter boxes, although I think I have to work with Hiss a little more. . . no Hiss your not supposed to stand and look out the window and go potty 'pee', then get into the litter box. lol but great going everyone!

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So the headline would read " Kittens give mom a turdology lesson?" Ha! I thought patience must be at play here. Not that I see a mischievous glint in your white babies eyes.

The litter box has always been a numero uno with me as well. Sometimes one of mine will leave a little "gift" on the rug ( I call it a pinch off) just to kind of remind me of the old days and that if I don't meet cat expectations things could change for the worse quickly.

You know it's kind of like that old Seinfeld episode where aliens are looking down at you and I standing there waiting till the kittens get through at the litter box, praising them and proceeding to clean up their mess. Imagine the aliens would turn to each other and wonder which was the dominant species?

Glad you and the "kids" had a red letter day".

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So the headline would read " Kittens give mom a turdology lesson?" Ha! I thought patience must be at play here. Not that I see a mischievous glint in your white babies eyes.

The litter box has always been a numero uno with me as well. Sometimes one of mine will leave a little "gift" on the rug ( I call it a pinch off) just to kind of remind me of the old days and that if I don't meet cat expectations things could change for the worse quickly.

You know it's kind of like that old Seinfeld episode where aliens are looking down at you and I standing there waiting till the kittens get through at the litter box, praising them and proceeding to clean up their mess. Imagine the aliens would turn to each other and wonder which was the dominant species?

Glad you and the "kids" had a red letter day".

Trudy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It turned out to be a HUGE red letter day with sparklers you might as well say:hyper:, while trying not to get to detailed in kitty potty habits, HISS was amazing a GOOD and got it exactly RIGHT, and I told each one I picked them up giving them little rubs after they left their box telling them how good they where and YEAH love you and gave them all kisses, I think all i need now are pompoms to make it complete:cheerleader: lol and I agree with you about the Seinfeld episode, I do remember that one and the aliens for sure would have for sure been like mmmm yes .

I hope that you and your babies:clapcat: day/evening are going well

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news! :)
Thank you and YES it was! Had even better news this morning, woke up looked around NO KITTIES uh oh and i jumped up came out expecting the house to be messed up ? whatever NOPE everything was purrfect liter boxes used proper, kitties playing, sleeping and eating but they all came to me once they saw that I was there. I said Good Mornning everyone and picked them up one at a time and gave them little kisses on their heads, then totally cleaned quickly filling liter boxes. Listening to Chatty talk to her babies is the best I love it but They are sleeping again

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sounds like the "kids" are on a roll! Great way to start the day! Remember all of us for pictures when you can.

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:heartshape: I know just what you wanted to see first thing or ever really but as I noticed that clean litter box doesn't it kinda look like kitty paws art and a smiley face or am I just losing it

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sounds like the "kids" are on a roll! Great way to start the day! Remember all of us for pictures when you can.
oh trudy1 that they are and hope i'm not losing it but the picture I shared from this morning well i can add it here too but the liter box is clean but does that not look like a smile? baby kitty paw art that I saw first thing after they all greeted me because they where all laying together in the little clothes hamper soft sheet area in another room area

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well you know it reminds me of those cave tours when I was a kid and they always had to point out a formation that looked like Mary holding the baby Jesus....yes if you squint you can see the face.
Just make sure you are not one step away from "litter critters"! Remember the old Saturday night live skits with dan akroyd when he was a salesman selling products on infomercials? One of them was a series of forms and a little press you could use with your used cat litter to make "litter critters"
Let me know if the kids come up with something worthy of eBay... maybe they could start paying their own way?

Kiss Chatty and the kids nite nite for me. Anxious to see what tomorrow morning brings!

Sleep well

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well you know it reminds me of those cave tours when I was a kid and they always had to point out a formation that looked like Mary holding the baby Jesus....yes if you squint you can see the face.
Just make sure you are not one step away from "litter critters"! Remember the old Saturday night live skits with dan akroyd when he was a salesman selling products on infomercials? One of them was a series of forms and a little press you could use with your used cat litter to make "litter critters"
Let me know if the kids come up with something worthy of eBay... maybe they could start paying their own way?

Kiss Chatty and the kids nite nite for me. Anxious to see what tomorrow morning brings!

Sleep well

LOL no I haven't seen that SNL so looked it up and this was all I could find. LOL don't worry I won't be making litter critters anytime soon. Eww lol, but Yes I hope to have great surprises from Chatty and the kiddos in the morning. Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow! Let's only hope they come up with something eBay worthy, if not the papas can't help out some and I told them that when they've come calling for Chatty. lol Saturday Night Live Transcripts

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I believe season 25 episode 2 goggle Saturday night live litter critters

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So how are you and the "kids" getting along? Any new Momma lessons or vice versa? Still litter box trained, I've been bragging on them, you know?