Chat With TCS!!! New Date and Time!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
*grin* I didn't have any problems with the first two litters of kittens and the drapes ... but this last litter ... I affectionately refer to them as "The Litter That Made Me Cry" ... were naughty little brats from the moment they first got access to the rest of the house. I had no choice but to take down the drapes, remove EVERYTHING from any surfaces or tables, the lamps were all unplugged and placed on the floor, and I covered my sofa and chairs with old sheets to prohibit them from being totally annihilated. This litter is now nearly a year old (my where DOES the time go???) and have mellowed SOME, not a lot, but SOME.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

*grin* I didn't have any problems with the first two litters of kittens and the drapes ... but this last litter ... I affectionately refer to them as "The Litter That Made Me Cry" ... were naughty little brats from the moment they first got access to the rest of the house. I had no choice but to take down the drapes, remove EVERYTHING from any surfaces or tables, the lamps were all unplugged and placed on the floor, and I covered my sofa and chairs with old sheets to prohibit them from being totally annihilated. This litter is now nearly a year old (my where DOES the time go???) and have mellowed SOME, not a lot, but SOME.
Jamie's mom was an Oriental Shorthair, and when I was just about in despair due to lack of sleep, my vet told me he'd probably calm down at about 18 months. Well, it took about five years, but he has calmed down considerably, except for the cat fights and occasional temper tantrums. I was well-trained by a traditional Siamese named Pirate, who was a member of our family for over twenty years (George looks just like him). As a matter of fact, Robert thinks Jamie is "passive" in comparison to Pirate, who was the first cat he ever had to deal with. Talk about an ordeal by fire.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did anyone else have any PC issues using Skype? My PC started acting very weird and then completely froze ......... I tried to rejoin you guys but it wouldnt let me do anything, so I went and ran some errands.

I enjoyed what I did get to participate in, though.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Did anyone else have any PC issues using Skype? My PC started acting very weird and then completely froze ......... I tried to rejoin you guys but it wouldnt let me do anything, so I went and ran some errands.

I enjoyed what I did get to participate in, though.
I didn't have any trouble, but Anne seemed to be experiencing some. Tania and I kept losing our Skype connection Saturday evening/Sunday morning, but the computers weren't affected.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm listening to the recording now and Tania it was really interesting hearing all about the kitten care
There were some great tips, weren't there? I hope more people join us next time, even if they're just participating in the live chat.