Charlie needs board magic NOW please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glowbugm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Vet today--He's up to 11.1 pounds from 10.6 a week ago, we are working on getting to his normal 12 plus pound weight!!!! Discussed nutrition at length today with the vet, and hopefully it's gonna go really well. thanks to all.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glowbugm

Vet today--He's up to 11.1 pounds from 10.6 a week ago, we are working on getting to his normal 12 plus pound weight!!!! Discussed nutrition at length today with the vet, and hopefully it's gonna go really well. thanks to all.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Mayree, any more news on Charlie?
It's been quiet down there in your neck of the woods! I just wanted to tell you that Saba is growing up so very nicely.....she loves to play ALL the time now. She allowed us to toss her cardboard box and she's quite a little diva. She adores Sasha and kisses him constantly -until he says "....ok...grrr...enough!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glowbugm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi--thanks for asking and sorry it's been so quiet. tax time and i am dealing with taxes for my dad who passed away last year as well and i am planning my wedding....very busy! charlie is doing FABULOUS. he is experiencing a second kittenhood, playing and things he hasn't done in a long time, in fact, i am not sure i ever have seen him do. i put this down to his new special diet as per vet. he gets homemade chicken broth too. he is so much better!!! i can't even describe the difference. no problems with every refusing meals now. i got a cat dancer, and he went nuts for it, and he wasn't much of a player but he is playing with other stuff too. unfortunately, he now has the energy to be feisty and to attack music regularly, and the other day they had a fight on top of my face as i was laying down, and i have the scars and bruise to prove it. but, that's for a behavior post so i will leave that issue for now.

i can't believe saba let you throw away her box!!! that is wonderful, by now i imagine it was less than classy. i feel certain she showed up here knowing i would help her to find you. i hope sometime, if it is not intruding, and if it is convenient for you, that i could come and visit. i wanted to make sure you all were all settled in first so as not to intrude. she looks so happy in her picies, and i am so glad she has a friend in sasha. i just knew she wanted a cat friend. i hope you are all very well besides.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glowbugm

i can't believe saba let you throw away her box!!! that is wonderful, by now i imagine it was less than classy. i feel certain she showed up here knowing i would help her to find you. i hope sometime, if it is not intruding, and if it is convenient for you, that i could come and visit. i wanted to make sure you all were all settled in first so as not to intrude. she looks so happy in her picies, and i am so glad she has a friend in sasha. i just knew she wanted a cat friend. i hope you are all very well besides.
Yes! oh sweetie, I want you to visit so very much! I would adore that! Saba's Rescue Mom to visit!!!!! And congrats on the wedding, do you have a date? That is wonderful. Lucky guy. You can come up ANY ol' time, you know you are always welcome here it's NEVER an intrusion, it's not like you need an appointment, woman!