Challenge: Cat Eyes

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I tried it to see where you went wrong with the white, you need to put the blur layer behind the lower opacity regular layer
I did that ok...I think it was the color change that did it. I also don't have a pen that works like the tutorial says. I used the point to point draw and filled the middle in. I might try it again...when I dunno.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yet another try, I think I managed to pick up all the layers this time?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went through the links in the graphic resources until I found one of the stock image sites with a copyright free image of an eye

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

OOOH did you get your new version of photoshop yet?
I should be getting it this week. My friend is coming down from Seattle, and he's bringing me several Birthday gifts, including CS2, he says. My Birthday is over but that's not a big deal. I'd rather see him in person, then have him have to mail them to me. I have a feeling there's some big differences from CS2 and Photoshop 7.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is, but not as many as you would think, it has extras obviously but the big difference is my brushes working or not

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, I'm looking forward to a lot of the brushes I downloaded working. A lot of them were made for CS2, so I will have a whole new world of wonder and brushes play around with. I'm realled stoked! I can't wait!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks good

The white shiny bit happened to be on the original photo the tutorial provided, you didn't have to draw it in