Chacho's Daily Schedule

thembcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The other day it dawned on me that Chacho seems to stick to a pretty regular schedule when it comes to his daily antics. I'm only guessing to what he doesn't when he's home alone but since the apartment stays in one peice I'm thinking my guess is pretty accurate. His schedule is pretty long so here's a link to my blog entry with Chacho's schedule: http://themagicialbutteredcat.wordpr...chos-schedule/

Also, more Chacho related videos should be appearing on my Youtube page in a few minutes, including a video of Chacho's first day home! I'm uploading quite a few so it might be a few minutes before all of them show up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GhibliFreak

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chacho is so cute! I love Ninja cat fail! His schedule sounds fun!

I think my girls schedule are something like this:-

7.30 wake up, usually on our bed, go downstairs for Breakfast
Then Roxy either goes out or goes back to bed, it varies, maybe depending on how much Molly is annoying her!
Molly plays for a while, then if Roxy is sleeping she will snuggle up as close to her as she's allowed!
All day is spent mostly sleeping, with some snacks on the biscuits I leave out for them, some looking out the window for Roxy, unless she's out, and for Molly, some playing and chasing Roxy!
Dinner time is around 6 or 7.
Then Roxy may go out again, if not the girls chase each other around until Molly falls asleep. Molly naps till around 10.30 when she gets the crazies and runs around the house at the speed of light, squeaking as she goes! This can last until past midnight, sometimes with more crazies at 2am!
Roxy is happy to snuggle down and sleep for the night, unless Molly is swatting her tail

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thembcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol that schedule sounds so much more relaxing than Chacho's. This morning he was extra crazy. I think it was mainly because I went to a garage sale this morning on my way home from work and brought home two end tables and a coffee table. He was literally running himself ragged. He was just running around the main living area of our apartment for like 30+ minutes straight. He ran so much that he started panting. I was just sitting on the couch the whole time just watching him.