Caught our first feral!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I caught number 2 tonight (number 4 in total for the "program"). There was 2 grey tabbies running around, but they were hanging near the food station hoping it would magically refill rather than near the trap (which was near the feeding station). So I went back up to my desk to get my second trap to put in a different spot (I'm trapping in my work carpark area), and just as I got near the first trap I heard the "SNAP" of the cage

It's a small grey tabby, probably from a litter mid-late last year. I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl yet - I'm not too keen to have a close look

It was batting at my shoe from the cage, and was nowhere near as feisty as the last one! Definitely scared as you'd expect, but generally pretty calm.

This little one will go in tomorrow to get done.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great news Sarah.......these babies hopefully will appreciate what your doing for them!

Originally Posted by sarahp

I caught number 2 tonight (number 4 in total for the "program"). There was 2 grey tabbies running around, but they were hanging near the food station hoping it would magically refill rather than near the trap (which was near the feeding station). So I went back up to my desk to get my second trap to put in a different spot (I'm trapping in my work carpark area), and just as I got near the first trap I heard the "SNAP" of the cage

It's a small grey tabby, probably from a litter mid-late last year. I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl yet - I'm not too keen to have a close look

It was batting at my shoe from the cage, and was nowhere near as feisty as the last one! Definitely scared as you'd expect, but generally pretty calm.

This little one will go in tomorrow to get done.