caught in the act!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We have naughty cats threads occasionally, so hang on to that picture 

I guess you have to remember to keep the lid down now, to make sure she doesn't get in there to drink again. 

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate to admit to you all but I would of pushed my cat in if I saw them doing it. It would teach them NOT to go in there.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

I hate to admit to you all but I would of pushed my cat in if I saw them doing it. It would teach them NOT to go in there.
Hon, cats don't learn what not to do, they learn what not to get caught at.  Hekitty is a toilet bowl junkie, and if I lower the lid to keep her out, she noses UNDER the lid to drink.  It's fallen on her, pushing her in, at least 3 times, but she keeps going back. 

I think it is because (and I've posted before in another thread) the position mimics the position a wild cat would be in if drinking from a stream or pool.  Whatever it is, a LOT of cats like it.  And because Hekitty won't quit, I have the cleanest toilet in 3 states.

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hon, cats don't learn what not to do, they learn what not to get caught at.  Hekitty is a toilet bowl junkie, and if I lower the lid to keep her out, she noses UNDER the lid to drink.  It's fallen on her, pushing her in, at least 3 times, but she keeps going back. 

I think it is because (and I've posted before in another thread) the position mimics the position a wild cat would be in if drinking from a stream or pool.  Whatever it is, a LOT of cats like it.  And because Hekitty won't quit, I have the cleanest toilet in 3 states.
Lol I guess that's something I can be thankful my cats don't do then. They drive me nuts already cleaning up after them as is!

Last edited:

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Since I adopted Macha the lid all the time down, she's too curious and I don't want her to drink the water from the toilet.

It's now a habit for me it and it's a good thing mostly I have two  girls lol

PS...Mamanyt...you are very clean :-)

Last edited: