Catty LaBelle's Mom, Gen, saying hello and glad to be here...

cattysmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Gen... or as my avatar says, "Catty's Mom".   Catty LaBelle is a 10 year old rescue cat that we brought home yesterday.  We loved her from afar when I read her internet profile that said she had lost her original mama to the nursing home 52 days ago.   My husband and I each took a day off work and drove three hours one way to the shelter two states away to adopt Catty.    I am somewhat new at this...having rescued canines in the past but never having had my own feline before (and I'm 54 - but better late than never.    So I'm here among others who love felines to learn and share and brag and ask and generally figure out how to love this new beauty that I now have and who now has me!   Look forward to discussions with you all. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I posted in your other threads but wanted to wish you a separate welcome. This is a great site where people are very friendly and generous in sharing their knowledge of all things cat. I'm looking forward to seeing many more pictures of the glamorous Miss Catty LaBelle. She's a real beauty! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cattysmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you again ever so much. Makes me feel comfortable and welcome. Appreciate it very much.

cattysmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Catty is trying not to have her feelings hurt that her hello got two responses (THANK YOU SO MUCH) to her hello I'm new  here... and another fur mommy got 18 responses to her hello I'm new post.    I tried to tell her that sometimes it just happens that way and that it doesn't mean that she is not as welcome here as her 18 response counterpart.  I also reminded her that we are very new here ...and the responses we DID get were so super nice and friendly.    Who knows why some people say hello to one new member and pass on others?   Catty says she thinks people behavior is as mysterious as their feline behavior at times.  LOL. 

cattysmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Donutte!

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Gen :wavey: Welcome to TCS officially :)

-Tina