Cats weird talents

penthilisea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My big guy, Ogre looooves q-tips. He will pull them out of the garbage and chew them to bits and leave the slobbery bits on our pillows. Gee thanks!

Daisy is special too (in addition to having the mini paw extra toes). She is OBSESSED with light. If you shine a flashlight on the ceiling she will talk to it and watch it. Forever. We have to be carefull not to let things reflect on the ceiling because we'll find her there for HOURS talking to the light. I have it on video somewhere, she's so adorable.

Poi likes her nipples rubbed. Go figure. She was spayed a bit late so maybe that has something to do with it? She never had a litter though (thank god). She also likes to lick your hands, we call it giving kisses.

Sasha is my old cranky cat- she LOVES people and will lick you, and she likes dogs a lot and will curl up and sleep with them but she HATES other cats.

Oh! Meno ( aka minotaur) likes to run under the blankets when you fluff them. And bite my toes. But mostly if you fluff the blanket while it's up in the air he runs underneath and waits for it to fall on him then sits under there for a while.

The others aren't as exciting, but are just as special to me!

shambelle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My first cat, Sassy, used to line her toys up in a perfect arrangement at the foot of my bed. She didn't want me to throw them or anything, and when I moved them in the morning, she'd do it again the next night.

PJ chases her tail. She does pirouettes in the air and tries to grab it. It's hilarious to watch. Otherwise, though she's not very bright.

pnpsmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My female kitty Penelope likes to chase her tail and chase the "evil red dot" (laser pointer) she will do that for hours

My male kitty Pierre likes to let all the water out of the water cooler (like the kind you have delivered)! He will hold down the faucet and let it all go on the floor. Imagine laying in bed at night and all you hear is "glug glug glug" you just know you are going to wake up to a huge puddle. We had to buy child proof faucets for them. He also likes to steal all my makeup brushes and play hide them from mommy!

momof3cats&kids

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat Jada and my rainbowbridge cat Juby learned how to open our screen door by slipping a claw between the door and jam and giving little shoves over and over.

Jazz and Jada play with our cat wand together. Jazz will grab the wand with the little feather on the end and run through the house while Jada chases him and the wand. Then he'll drop it and she drags it through the house while he chases her.

dragulescugirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Chloe licks air, if you blow in her face she licks like crazy.
Kinko will make funny licking/meowing noises when you scratch his hiney. He also steals straws too, brennock!
They can open doors (with the french door handles), cabinets, many types of food containers (she goes nuts for marshmallows which is probably not a good thing).
They do something we call parrot-ferret - they will stand on their hind legs (by themselves - this is the ferret part) or they will leap from a table or arm rest of the couch or bed and jump onto my shoulder (the parrot).
We also make them "dance" but we have to hold them up for that. It's awful because they do moves like "jazz hands" and "sparkle fingers"... it's probably a little mean, but they never seem to fuss.
They like to sit like people on couches and sleep with their heads on pillows (especially the memory foam one).
Oh, and we claim that they can do "impressions." by how you position their ears (up=bunny, down=puppy, back=wolf). We think it's funny.