TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Man, some awesome pets on this thread!!

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
This is going to be another of those impossible to decide threads, isn't it?

Can everyone just stop posting pictures of their cats now please? The cuteness is doing my head in.

furfur

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If that doesnt melt anyone's heart, they must be dead. Beautiful!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

This is going to be another of those impossible to decide threads, isn't it?

Can everyone just stop posting pictures of their cats now please? The cuteness is doing my head in.

No no no no no - we must have more photos, more cuteness.  You can never have too many up close kitty pics.  
     There isn't long to go before this month's picture of the month closes anyway, and it is quite plain to see that making any decisions is going to be impossible already so I reckon the more we get the more likely Anne is to give us more votes.  
    Like, the same number as we have entries? 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

No no no no no - we must have more photos, more cuteness.  You can never have too many up close kitty pics.  
     There isn't long to go before this month's picture of the month closes anyway, and it is quite plain to see that making any decisions is going to be impossible already so I reckon the more we get the more likely Anne is to give us more votes.  
    Like, the same number as we have entries? 

We're almost up to a hundred posts on this thread. Maybe we'll get 100 votes each?

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can I enter the second pic of Nala Ava Marie? [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
:shocked:   :nono:      No no no no no - we must have more photos, more cuteness.  You can never have too many up close kitty pics.  :deal:      There isn't long to go before this month's picture of the month closes anyway, and it is quite plain to see that making any decisions is going to be impossible already so I reckon the more we get the more likely Anne is to give us more votes.  :happy3:     Like, the same number as we have entries? :idea:  :lol3:
I think after this contest is closed, I'll have to post my OTHER close up of Oscar. It's so super close up you can barely tell it's a cat :lol3: