Cats sunning themselves...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
And my ridiculous Minnow, who is so fluffy it's hard to take him seriously:

Twinky looks adorable there, all exhausted from that hard work staying awake to view her show.  

Minnow 
  may be fluffy but he also looks like he's king of that residence you keep for him.  
   I hope he lets you ruffle that gorgeous fur of his from time to time.   (Ooh, and I'd love to see more pictures of him in the blue cat thread linked in my signature below). 

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet Evie [emoji]128149[/emoji]
What a perfect spot :)

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great pictures of your babies, everyone! Cats loves sun!

Thanks for sharing :-)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:heart3:   The 3 amigos - what a beautiful photograph - assuming of course that those paws around necks are friendly.  :lol3:     I am sure they are  because they all look very still and calm there as they soak up the sun's warmth.  :heart3:
Wonderful wonderful picture.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just looking over this thread.
Such beautiful pictures and all gorgeous kitties!!
I think most of our kitties love relaxing in the sun!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Norachan  This photograph is beautiful in so many ways.  How lucky you are to see them all together like this and in such a beautiful location.  I would happily have that as a calendar picture for every month of the year and enjoy looking at it every day.   Thank you for sharing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
@Norachan this is a perfect opportunity for a name check.. Could you tell us who they are, from left to right?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you for the nice comments @MServant  and @Mani  I'd love to get a shot of all 20+ together, but I think that is beyond my cat herding abilities.

From left to right we have Little Boy, Button Moon, Freya (Hiding behind a bit of shrub) Twinkle, Hiro (Big tuxedo with his back to us) Chicken, Mu and Henry. They were all squinting into the sun a moment earlier, but by the time i got the camera out they'd been distracted by something.