cats see spirits?

slipstream

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
it doesn't mean your house is a mess. Air everywhere has dust particles in it.

Remember, just because you can't see it with your eyes, doesn't mean it's not there.

stephigee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sure sometimes that my deceased brother Damian is watching over me or present in the room, I can just feel it and sometimes it stops me in my tracks. I have noticed Buster just stops in her tracks sometimes too and stares at a spot, over above my right shoulder. It's always the same spot, and there's always nothing there to be seen! It's a little freaky, but makes me smile.

crystal77

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 2 beautiful cats named Punkin and Lucy. I can honestly say that cats are extremely sensitive to spirits. I have no doubt thanks to Lucy. Punkin kinda does what he wants, where he wants. Lucy on the other hand is skiddish. My issue is my bedroom. She WILL NOT GO THROUGH THE DOOR. She'll stand outside the door but that's it. My husband held her real tight one day and brought her in and set on the bed... She literally scratched free and ran in the next room. Yeah! There's not an issue there.

blackcat416

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 6 cats that 12 ears. I often see two or three of them just turn and stare at what I think is nothing, since I didn't hear anything. My house was built in the late 1800's so there are a lot of stones falling between the walls, I also live in a row home where they can hear noises from my neighbors. Both me and my husband have rotten hearing so when we order food to be delivered I rely on my cats to tell me when the delivery man is at the door. Cats ears are supersonic the same way as a dogs nose can smell things. If there were spirits in the house I would know because Rachel would run and hide. Cats can't see every color we can so some objects have different effects on them. Remember our cats can hear a mouse walking on a floor two stories above our heads.

Ghost, spirits, supernatural things I don't think so, but I will ask my cats and have them discuss it among themselves.

raindancer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat goes into the bathroom and cries this morning I realized she had no water and I gave her some and she drank for 10 minutes I really thought it was crazy when she drank my coffee his morning. But I believe my cat can see spirits because she lets me know when evil is present so I really feel you should listen to your pet it is important.:rbheart:

zazzy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow  I am glad I saw this post, I took some pic's the other night  to show my Granddaughter , that her new kitty , ( she just brought here) And her ( well MY ) Zazzy were getting along SOMEWHAT, they were laying around each other! Oh my gosh took 4 pics, and in two, there so many flying blue orb's and it was the last 2 pics, so not dust flying. One of the orbs was very long looked to be moving, I zoomed in on the long one, IT WAS THE FACE OF MY  MINIATURE DACHSHUND , I LOST 10 YEARS AGO THAT I JUST ADORED , MY ONLY DOG. ( OR A DACHSHUND) !!! VERY CLEAR, EVEN MY 3 YEAR OLD NEPHEW SAW IT CLEARLY!! ,Looked at the other pic, zoomed in on  a VERY BRIGHT ORB IN THE CORNER, IT WAS A CAT CLEAR AS DAY, BLUE EYED , GREY CAT!! DON' T KNOW HIM /HER  NEVER HAD ANOTHER GREY CAT! I am 49 years old, and VERY  SKEPTICAL, AND I KNOW WHAT WE SEE IN THESE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a VERY STRONG FAITH AND BELIEVE ANIMALS ARE VERY BLESSED!  I AM THRILLED THAT OUR ANIMAL'S SPIRITS, ARE WITH US!!! so in my opinion YES, THEY SEE SPIRITS, AND THEY CAN BE OTHER ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!