Cat's Pride Fresh and Light Litter

riccadawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw a couple people here say this was a good litter - particularly the unscented type. When I found the store was out of my regular litter this week, I figured it was the perfect time to try the Cat's Pride. So just now, after I scooped, I opened the Cat's Pride and added some of it to my litter box. I just stirred it around with the litter that's already there. (Not sure if that's the right thing to do as I've never changed litter before, but anyhow...) A few minutes later, I heard someone digging in litter and went to see which kitty it was that had given the Cat's Pride their stamp of approval. I walked into the office to find Miles with his paw down in the hole in the top of the Cat's Pride box digging at the litter that I didn't need to use just yet lol. I tried to close it back up, but he tore the lid off of it and kept on digging. I actually had to put the litter in a plastic container so he couldn't get to it! Silly cat lol :) Does anyone else's cat like their litter THIS much?!

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ha!  We just started mixing that brand in with our other litter too.  The first time I ever tried unscented litter the cats did seem to take great delight in digging around in it.  I think they were quite pleased with the choice.  It sounds like Miles is too. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

riccadawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YES! Thanks for letting us know about that coupons! Very very nice information to have :-D