Cats playing with pooplets?

fr gregg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have three amazing cats.  All rescue cats.  One 7 year old Calico, Dulcinea...one 6 year old British Shorthair, Esperanza...and 1 year old Maine Coon Cat, Felicidad.  Felicidad is my joy...because she is actually MY own cat (the other two belong to the other priest in the house.  All three get along extremely well and all are healthy and active.  They have MANY toys of all kinds and varieties and we play with the cats and their toys every evening.  They have two huge litter boxes (plastic summer sweater boxes...so they're VERY large...as suggested by someone here)...and we shoop OFTEN and change the boxes frequently.  Lately little Felicidad has removed a small dried pooplet from one littler box and has begun to play "poop hockey" with it---batting it around the livingroom.  She has MANY toys and gets new ones every morning before I leave for work.  What do I do???  This is never her poop...but always someone else's.  When you skoop often, you get to know whose poop is whose.  Has anyone else ever dealt with this problem???  Thanks for listening.

Fr. Gregg