Cats paw has unknown issue

Aiden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
20220610_191356.jpg

So one of our family cats has this on her paw, we're worried and can't find anything like it online at least so far, has anyone encountered something that looks similar? It doesn't seem to hurt but it has our family worried and we can't afford to take her to the vet till sometime next month.
Thank you to anyone who sees this and replies, any info is appreciated.
20220610_191516.jpg

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. Indoor/outdoor cat? Just one paw or more than one? Any excessive licking/grooming issues? Not just dirt? Have you tried to clean it off? None of the other cats have anything like it? Any additional information you can give us would be most helpful!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aiden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. Indoor/outdoor cat? Just one paw or more than one? Any excessive licking/grooming issues? Not just dirt? Have you tried to clean it off? None of the other cats have anything like it? Any additional information you can give us would be most helpful!!
None of the other cats have anything like it, she's not licking it often but she still is every other couple hours, she isn't limping on it currently but has periodically today.
I tried to clean it off and that's when I realized it looks like a divit or small indent in the skin, I will attempt to get more pictures sometime soon but she's a very defensive cat cause of her time as a stray so she often doesn't stay still long enough to focus my camera.
Also she is an outside cat to an extent as well as she likes to spend a lot of time outside and then come back to the house for a long while when she doesn't want to be outside.

Aiden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also I believe her other paw may have it worse as she is limping on it, I assume it's the same issue as from what limited view I've gotten it looks similar, we've tried to hold her to look but she freaks out so much we can't get a look almost at all, the moment I can get a good look or hopefully a picture I will be posting it as well as any possible updates on the other paw that could help, thank you

Aiden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
Can you obtain L-lysine? Some say it can help boost the immune system.
I will try to do so, thank you, again I'll post some updates if I find out anything more tonight or tomorrow or especially if I get any more pictures that show what is wrong