Cat's nicknames for YOU!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
We all call our kitties cute nicknames.. but what about us? What would the cats call us? 

Monet would probably call me "Lazy Butt"

Cassie would probably call me her bed, since she is always sleeping on me

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
"The lady that doesn't brush me enough" :rolleyes:

Abby wants to be brushed 24/7. :nod:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
"The can opener", since Mogli is so obsessed with food. I joke that the shelter cats think of me as "the food lady", but "can opener" would do, too.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily would definitely call me Mama because she does now. She is very vocal and she often sounds like a toddler girl saying, 'Hello? Mama?" 

I think that Sophie and Henry would call me Mommy too. Bailey the dog would call me the food lady. She's all about food all the time

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, I'm reasonably certain Hekitty would call me BigLap.  She sits next to my chair and meows till I put my feet up on the foot stool and make a "big lap" for her to crawl up and nap on.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whisky would probably call me the jealous one
Blighty would probably call me nuisance

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Rose would probably call me, "She who runs the vacuum."

Ra would probably call me, "She who gets my human to play with me."

Slipper would probably call me, "She who feeds us."

Asia would probably call me, "She who pets me."

Spot would probably call me, "She who knows how to cuddle."

And Princess would probably call me, "She who is too slow to realize I need to go outside and so she should open the door right now before I pull out the claws."

Sometimes having six cats can be very tiring.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
On the other hand, today she'd prolly call me NipHead.  I've been slow and sleepy and clumsy all day long.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Artie would call me "Pain in the neck" because I am always bothering him for something; cuddles, pets, medicine, etc......

cats&kittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My family call me the cat angel ,Since I save stray kitten since I was a little kid

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat would 100% call me "slow giant" she's always running past my feet and then glaring back at me, as if to say "YOU ARE SO BEHIND WOMAN".

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Toothless would call me "Bringer of fancy feast"
Jake would call me "Mrs. Snuggles"
and Andy would call me "The Torture Lady" because he's so find of his weekly bath.

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm, this is bit of a tough one...

I think my male Pepper would call me "friend".  He is constantly coming for snuggles and cuddles and routinely sleeps with me at night but seems confident enough to not need a mother-figure.

His sister Pickles would call me "comfort blanket".  She hides away more often as she is shy and skittish but when she wants attention she wants it ALL in one big burst and likes to be held over my chest and shoulder like a small baby.  And when she does sleep in my bed she will tunnel under the covers at my feet.

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My precious Midnight would have called me Daddy, for sure, no question about it. But I'm sure she would have also called me Daddy Hugger because I was always hugging her and cuddling her. I couldn't help it! She was just so darned loveable. I'm just grateful she never refused to cuddle, as she loved every little second of it.

cunningscat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ragnar would probably call me "Lady Picksupalot" because I'm constantly caring him about the house even though he doesn't always like it. lol

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always said they called me "food lady."  Food Lady is home! I'm not going to starve!   Or maybe "Treat Lady."

I said our Rainbow Kitty called me "Ogre" because I was the one who picked her up and put her in the carrier to go to her many vet appointment, and who "grabbed" her when she needed to get her meds.

Cricket probably calls me "Bird Lady" because she always wants to play with the feather bird.

jennielouises

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sparks would call me the cuddles one and would probably call my husband the play one! She likes to sit on me or next to me for a cuddle whereas with my husband she likes to play 'tickle my tummy before I bite you' with him