Cats Meow toy

karkel59

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 Cat's Meow    Anyone have one ? And if so does your kitty/cat like ?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

karkel59

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The toy that is round and yellow and looks like a mice is running around.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I have seen the TV infomercials, doesn't seem like something that would keep any kitty entertained past 5 minutes at the most

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties have a round toy with 2 sort of layers with a ball in one and a ball in the other. Whisky didn't play with it until blighty came and he loves batting the balls round and chasing them and it has a toy on top that he also loves to play with. Is this anything like what you are describing?

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My dad got one of these yesterday and some of the cats love it, some of them just watch it though lol. Hina has been playing with it for over half an hour so far. She's still going at it right now actually!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It's listed in our cat reviews section, so if you own one, we'd love to see a review there:

[product="19162"]Cats Meow Undercover Fabric Moving Mouse​[/product]  

dianamc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have the Petstages Cheese Chase which is the blue round track with balls pictured in Stewball's post.  It runs about $13 and has been worth it.  She still plays with it sometimes.

I've thought about that toybox but it's kind of expensive and I didn't know if she'd use it.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blighty came to us from the street age about 2 months. Once he got settled and all his stuff was out of my room and he was slowly brought out. He went barmy about it. Absolutely loved it.

kittensx2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kittens got this from my bf for Christmas. They absolutely love it! I saw negative reviews on Amazon, but this is my cats favorite toy! Today, my little hunter is trying to sneak up on it from under the bed to get a good pounce attack going & my other kitty tried the sumo approach and tried to squash it with his full body! Too cute and different approaches from yesterday's play session. Lol!