Cats in their boxes thread!

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it when kittens start to grow and suddenly realize they can't fit in their favorite box anymore. Lynx used to be able to get into this one box and turn around. Now he just sticks his front half in and just sits there. Like he is remembering the good old days.

When he was tiny I put this box lid on him to see what he would do. He loved it! It was light enough he could walk around the house with it over him. He just knew he was hidden from sight and being stealthy, sneaking all over the house. A portable hiding place! Unfortunatly our poor dog Max fell for it everytime. (Max being Lynx's favorite toy.)

aelurophile

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

I love it when kittens start to grow and suddenly realize they can't fit in their favorite box anymore. Lynx used to be able to get into this one box and turn around. Now he just sticks his front half in and just sits there. Like he is remembering the good old days.

When he was tiny I put this box lid on him to see what he would do. He loved it! It was light enough he could walk around the house with it over him. He just knew he was hidden from sight and being stealthy, sneaking all over the house. A portable hiding place! Unfortunatly our poor dog Max fell for it everytime. (Max being Lynx's favorite toy.)
Awww--this is adorable!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man I wish I would of had my camera tonite at my friends house!! Her kitty Pit Pat has taken on a Kleenex box for his bed~it is the cutest thing
He gets inside of it and curls up.
I will try my best to get a pic this weekend.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbsolutChaos

And now we come to the perfect fit (this box is juuuuust right!)

Does this box make my butt look big?

Now I'm mad at you--don't you know you're supposed to tell me my butt looks good in any box?

Humpf...I'm not talking to you anymore

This was the best thing I'd seen all day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my funny boy trying to groom himself and I snapped a picture of him.

Sound asleep.....

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this thread! I shall add a couple pics of my own. The first two are of Bobby, the third is of Molly, the fourth is of Sláine ("take me with you" - her beloved purrpaw had to go to India for a week last summer), and the last one I like to call "Wait, where's the food?" (Bobby's handiwork - the food had been safely removed from the boxes and put in the food protection program).

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Here's my funny boy trying to groom himself and I snapped a picture of him.

Sound asleep.....
Too Cute....it's funny how cats tend to lay in the smaller boxes!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stumpy chasing the crazy red dot (aka the laser pointer) in the new box that appeared today (can you believe that massive box contained a small printer...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're moving in two weeks, so Sash has sooo many new boxes to play with right now and he's just loving it!!

Mom this is so much fun!!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Duke:

And this is what he felt of the house we built for him:

I was debating changing his name to Snoopy after that, but we discovered that he didn't like the house because it wasn't elevated. Months later, we put it on top of his cat tree while we were cleaning and what do we find: