Cats in Sinks

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I haven't seen it before!!! Thanks it looking interesting!!!

blueberrybeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG That's funny! I didn't know so many loved sinks! Our biggest kitty (Radar) likes to curl up in the bathroon sink, and he practically fills it up! I'll have to remember to take a photo, and perhaps join the fray...

cincocatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw, those were cool. I have one of my cats that especially loves the sink!

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat loves the bathtub. I have to keep the water dripping for him to drink from and a lot of the time I find him sitting with his rear end under the dripping water and he's asleep. Yet give him a bath and its world war three.

P.S. I had to bookmark that webpage!

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a neat site. I had no idea sinks were so popular. I have a special chiropractic pillow that has a depression for your head, my cat LOVES to sleep there!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I seen it before.

My Gordito loves to sit in the sink as the water drips onto his head. Or even the bathtub. lol

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
mine will sleep in the sink or the bath tub if they can,reggie will pull down a towel and be cosy for the night.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've gotten the crud scared out of me on more than one occasion, walking into a bathroom in the dark, flipping the light on, and seeing a giant orange striped monster curled up sleeping sweetly in the sink!

This morning the little bugger wouldn't move. I had to actually go into the other bathroom in order to brush my teeth, cuz I felt guilty in feeling like I had to make Hammie move just for little ol ME to brush my teeth.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this site had been featured in a thread here a few weeks ago, but am I ever glad that you posted it again!
My 5yo niece wanted to see cat pics (I was trying to offer an alternative to cartoons & the competition was stiff), when, voila!, I found your post.
TCS WON!!
another TCS addict!
Thanks again!