Cats humpin creepy..again!

theterribleduo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Once again we witness..Roary and Gizmo going crazy!

Tonight I believe Roary entered an early heat perhaps..because he tried to hump his brother again..at first Gizmo just laid there like he thought it'd be over soon if he didn't move...and then he finally got irritated, did a little roll to his back and began to rabitt kick at Roary. He then got to all four and tackled Roary,held him by the throat and tried to hump him!..

Good gracious allmighty!!..are my cats just horn-dogs or sumthin?...I'm at my time of the month..are they reacting to that?..good grief these cats are gonna give me grey hairs

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 males?  Male cats don't really "go into heat", they're ALWAYS in heat!!  Are they neutered?  If not, I would have them neutered.  Soon, they will realize the other is not a female and the fighting will start.  Plus, they will probably start spraying and you definately want them neutered before that starts.  Other than that, if they are neutered, it is just like with people... They may be fixed, but that doesn't mean they lose the urge.  They are just going through the motions.  And, yes, your cycle can effect them. 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not really "early". . .if they were born in July, they're 6 months old. . .right on time to enter puberty (and, yeah, male cats don't go into heat). Better have them neutered soon before they start spraying and fighting.