Cats First Litter

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
At 3 weeks they usually want to leave the nest. You can continue to handle the kitten somewhat already now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wanita rodriguez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ok ill wait another week and take her out and see what mama cat does mom cat has always been a very nervous cat lol i just dnt want that poor baby to live in there forever

Kayla70711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Mama cat was like that. Where her babies first started coming out of the room she was a nervous wreck. She would always be right beside them watching their every move making sure everything was ok. Then she got more comfortable, and trusted me so she knew if I was out there with them they would be ok, and safe. Then she'd relax, gather them up, and feed them, and go sleep haha. So your cat will probably get alot more comfortable with it exspecially if she trusts you. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wanita rodriguez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yeah she really only like me lol she'll tolerate the kids but to a certain point and she doesnt like crying or screaming she has become more friendly since having her baby so thats a good thing but yes if u take her baby out of the room she freaks out but she cant stay in there forever well c