Cat's eyes dilated

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Marla crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday. I miss my baby.πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜’πŸŒˆπŸŒ‰
:hugs: Hugs to you. I am so sorry to hear of this news. :( Marla is in a place where pain or suffering can no longer affect her. I know how much you miss her, and how badly this hurts. Furbabycatmom Furbabycatmom , You are in my thoughts and prayers. Rest easy sweet little Marla, may you befriend my own cats waiting at the bridge. 🌈

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Furbabycatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:hugs: Hugs to you. I am so sorry to hear of this news. :( Marla is in a place where pain or suffering can no longer affect her. I know how much you miss her, and how badly this hurts. Furbabycatmom Furbabycatmom , You are in my thoughts and prayers. Rest easy sweet little Marla, may you befriend my own cats waiting at the bridge. 🌈
Thank you everyone for your hugs and words of comfort.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Staff and members are so very sorry for your loss, Furbabycatmom Furbabycatmom :rbheart:

Threads are locked after someone has suffered such a loss, as a sign of respect.
We invite you to place a tribute at our Crossing the Bridge forum as an enduring testimony to your friend.

RIP Marla
:greenpaw:.:bluebutterfly:.:rbheart:.:bluebutterfly:.:bluepaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.