Cats butt looks odd

AshJet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone first post and a tad concerned about my kitties butt. Diet is the same and he seems to have had some soft stools lately.
I tried cleaning it. Any advice to hold him over till the end of the week when he’ll be going to the vet.

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
First, welcome to TCS! :wave3: Second, this looks painful for your cat. If it were me I'd call the vet and ask if he could please be seen sooner or what to do to help alleviate any discomfort. My concern is that if he's uncomfortable it will only worsen and be more painful for him to defecate. Perhaps you can send this photo to your vet to get their opinion. Best of luck and please keep us posted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AshJet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A AshJet Just checking in to see if there's any updates. Hope you can see the vet soon. :crossfingers:
Thanks to him to the vet and he got bunch of meds as well as they did something to his butt. I honestly am horrible with medical terms but he’s fine. Thanks!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks to him to the vet and he got bunch of meds as well as they did something to his butt. I honestly am horrible with medical terms but he’s fine. Thanks!
Glad to hear he's doing better and hope the meds help resolve the problem.