Cats Buds Until...

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Josie will be 17 in June. Peaches is 7. They lick each other. Today I accidentally stepped on Jose's tail. Peaches used to comfort her but this time Peaches wrestled her, not nicely. Josie kept walking away from me and wouldnt let me touch her. Then she hid. Very strange that Peaches was mean. Maybe the loud noise josie made when I stepped on her tail caused Peaches to act that way? Peaches will bite me if she's next to me and hears noise from my tablet. Josie is very weak. She has arthritis among other things

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
I have heard that a loud cry from one cat will upset the other. Are you taking Josie to a vet to double check on how she is? Is she eating?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Josie has a severe medical condition. It's at the point where she will be put down once her medacine stops working. No more blood tests. I am going to take her soon for her vaccines. Her eating has slowed. He will help me decide the next step. It's wierd that Peaches acted that way and Josie not letting me touch her. She grew up with her. Maybe her arthritis made the pain worse when I stepped on her,barely