Cats are disturbing neighbors at night

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
uhh....neighbors. I would just lock them out of whatever room is above her bedroom, only if you can or want to. Other than that she should deal with it. It's a condo, if she wants a quite place she should get her own house. You have to deal with noise when you move into a shared building, that's the cold hard fact. You are NOT breaking any laws or noise violations!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i agree, if you are in a condo and are allowed to have cats - you have every right to let them play, when ever they play. you can make a friendly concession to keep them out of the room above her bedroom at night and that's ALL i would do.

in a condo you OWN your property, but you still have to make concessions on noise because it isn't your OWN land~

i live in a condo and i thought for sure my neighbors would complain about stoli and his meowing. but they were really nice about it. i just stopped leaving the front windows open.....

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would like to commend you for considering your neighbors feelings on the matter. Some people cannot go back to sleep once they are awakened, and the following day can be gruesome for them.
If I were you, I would try to keep them from over her bedroom. I do not think it un-reasonable for her to want to be able to sleep.