Cats and blankets

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Xena loves all blankets too. Must be an RB thing.
    I suspect all cats love blankets, it's just that RBs are a bit too good at staking their claim on all of them.  
    It's that cute smiley face they have when they do the 'what's mine is mine, what's yours is mine' maneuver.  Gets me every time.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I suspect all cats love blankets, it's just that RBs are a bit too good at staking their claim on all of them.  
    It's that cute smiley face they have when they do the 'what's mine is mine, what's yours is mine' maneuver.  Gets me every time.  
You mean their sweet little alien / pit viper snake shaped faces :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

You mean their sweet little alien / pit viper snake shaped faces :D

That's exactly what it's like!   Just take one look at Mouse in that top photo where he's burrowed down in to his red fleece lined pit and you get a perfect view of this look.  I swear those eyes are hypnotic too.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

So many bodies you cant see the blanket. A five-fur. Sugar at the back, surveying an open spot. It is an electric throw cover, about half the size of a standard blanket. Silly
, in front, crossed the Bridge last year. Julie is behind her, Spice upside down (as usual) and Meezy (Sheba) on the left.

If you look closely, you can see the "forbidden" sign on Sugar's flank in white. Her other side has the same mark, oriented the same way. With the crossbar pointed frontwise at the top of the circle, like it was pressed all the way through her.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
So many bodies you cant see the blanket. A five-fur. Sugar at the back, surveying an open spot. It is an electric throw cover, about half the size of a standard blanket. Silly
, in front, crossed the Bridge last year. Julie is behind her, Spice upside down (as usual) and Meezy (Sheba) on the left.

If you look closely, you can see the "forbidden" sign on Sugar's flank in white. Her other side has the same mark, oriented the same way. With the crossbar pointed frontwise at the top of the circle, like it was pressed all the way through her.
A 5 kitty blanket!   It sounds like a new alternative to 13'5 tog duvet.   

I bet it's a whole lot more clzy to curl up under too.  
   Gee, poor Sugar having the forbidden sign on her flanks, imagine if everyone took it thet they weren't allowed to give her any skritches or anything!  

Is it Julie or Spice's 
 paws I can see there at the back?   Can't resist little white paws with black pads, they are too much for me.... 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

A 5 kitty blanket!   It sounds like a new alternative to 13'5 tog duvet.   

I bet it's a whole lot more clzy to curl up under too.  
   Gee, poor Sugar having the forbidden sign on her flanks, imagine if everyone took it thet they weren't allowed to give her any skritches or anything!  

Is it Julie or Spice's 
 paws I can see there at the back?   Can't resist little white paws with black pads, they are too much for me.... 
Anybody but me trying to touch Sugar is going to need good medical insurance. She does not like strangers or the vet.

Those are Spice's little paws, laying on Julie's head.