cats and alchohol?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that you know how dangerous it is, and that you didn't let your cat drink it in the first place, but she did it when you weren't looking, you just have to make sure it doesn't happen again. Easy!

I'm really sorry to hear about your baby. That must have been incredibly difficult and heartbreaking for you.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, KarmasMom, I had not read your last post... we must have posted at the same time.

As I said before, none of this is any of my business. I acknowledge that, and I apologize for the fact that I feel compelled to say this anyway:

You and your husband can afford a computer, an internet provider, liquor, cigarettes, and a cat. But instead of giving up some of those in order to care for your child, you chose to give away the most precious gift we can ever receive in this life.

This is a choice that's very hard for me to understand, and I fear it will become a source of anguish to you as you grow in emotional maturity. For your baby, I hope his or her life will be so happy that it more than compensates for this sad beginning. I will keep your baby in my prayers.

I'm sorry for your pain, and I hope you can straighten out your life and your priorities. All good wishes to you...

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KarmasMom,

Giving up a child must be heartbreaking. I know the decision could not have been made lightly. You have your reasons and I'm sure you did not share all of them with us.
Bless you and your child. Whatever the reason, if you felt that someone else could care for your baby better than you could, THANK YOU for allowing your baby a chance at a good life.

As for Karma, I'm glad that you explained that situation better. Prayers for all of you.