Cat Wheel - question for Nial

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

It's 5 feet. I got the biggest diameter I could find. It also has a 12 inch tread surface. Perfect for my bengals when they run side by side.

You really think Penny is tiny? hmmmm, she's one of the biggest bengal girls we've had. Bengal females are typically on the small side. I should have shown you Jewel, you'd have though Penny was a huge cat compared to her...

The problem with small diameter wheels is that the cats spine curves inward too much, and they may not use the wheel much because it's not comfortable to run on.
OK, then I'd like a 4-foot diameter one, please.

And yes, Nial, you can laugh all you want, but to me she is an adorable pea-sized little princess - who is built like Aahhhnold. Strrrrrong like bull. But tres petite.

Next to Ferris, she's practically a teacup cat!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Angel is pretty small as well, although she's chubby. Simba is a little larger in height than Angel is, but basically he's a tiny boy, as well, but Simba is very lean and muscular. I KNOW Simba would really do well on one of those wheels, and I also think my little Siamese girl, SunLee would enjoy the wheel as well. I can't see Angel using it, even if she is a Bengal, but who knows.....she might surprise me.

I'd start saving for a $200 wheel. It would be hard for me, but I'd love to have one.