Cat Water Fountains

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butterfleye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, it sounds like a Cat Water Fountain is going to be well worth a try, I'll have a look and see which makes I can get here and then decide which to try.
One more question though has any one noticed that it costs a lot to run, has there been a hike in your electricity bill since you started using the Cat Fountain?.

Thanks,

Butterfleye.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've noticed no difference whatsoever. It is a TINY motor, just like an aquarium air filter pump.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't. It probally uses the same or less than a fish tank filter.

butterfleye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Brilliant, thanks for all your help.
I'm now looking at Zooplus to see what makes they sell, I can't wait to see what Peace and Cleo make of it!.

Thanks,

Butterfleye.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought my drinkwell from amazon. I bought it from litterboys on there.All together I paid like 40 with shipping.

butterfleye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks, I'll check out Amazon too and I think I've seen a Cat Water Fountain available through a catalgue at my Vet's.
I guess it'll just be down to price now.

Thanks,

Butterfleye.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a Petmate water fountain and a Petmate feeder. The water fountain we have had for about 6 months and the feeder for about 4 months. Our cats love both the feeder and the fountain. Our 6 month old cat took to it right away and loved it. Then when we got our second cat, who was also 6 months old when she first tried it never batted an eye. The water doesn't run fast enough that the cats would be afraid of it. Plus you can adjust how fast the water flows. It doen't make a sound either! Your cats will apprieate the clean fresh water!

Also, our farm store here in Cedar Rapis sells the Petmate water fountain for $25 now. That's half of what we paid at the pet store. Check out your farm stores first! Ours is Theisons.