Cat Walk- Ideas?

stealthykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I have been looking into putting a cat walkway up around the ceiling in my home. I am a little worried that they might brake off when my larger cat jumps up, so I was interested if anyone has done this and has any good tips? 

I have 5 cats and was moving something around the other day when I noticed  that there is no place in most rooms that the cats can get higher then my mid line. I just want to make it so they can get up and look around better. My ceiling is slanted because I live on the top floor so I was thinking tubes might work better.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Check out this thread by TCS member Carolina. She has some awesome shelves up and her kitties are no lightweight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stealthykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the information! I have a lot of neat ideas that I want to get working on, I will post picture when its done.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While you're at it, go to YouTube and search on "The Cats' House." It probably won't give you construction tips, but it may give you some ideas. For actual construction details, check out the book the owners wrote; The Cats House. Check out my previous posts on this site for some actual links.

Margret