cat tunnel toy

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my cat loves getting into paper sacks and also boxes of any kind. do you think she would play with one of those tunnel toy things if i bought one for her? I have a paper bag from earlier and I let her have the bag and she keeps going back to the bag and crawling in it and digging in it. I was also carrying her around in the bag earlier because i just think it's so funny.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have one and Riley plays with it some. Xander is scared of it because of the noise it makes. I keep it in the closet and just take it out sometimes. Its quite noisy and not really what you want to hear rattling around at 3am

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, the cats are not fond of the noise. I also tried that crinkle bag toy since my cats love getting in all sorts of bags. But then it also made noise and now they hardly touch it.

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My guys love theirs also. It's not one of the crinkle kind though. It doesn't make any noise.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the advice. I guess if i get her one it will be of the non crinkle variety!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine love their tunnel, they play in it daily. It's great for running though or waiting to pounce on the others