cat trying to hide and meowing (weird behavior)

scoutthecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm back again with scout my 2 year old cat. he just went through a urinary blockage last month and has been healthy. he lost weight from the stress but started to gain it back again when suddenly my family awoke to him meowing (scout isn't very vocal) and trying to hide. we thought it might be a UTI and gave him some apple cider and he threw it up. as of now he is eating and drinking but still is meowing and trying to hide. My mom has gone to get him a UTI medicine. I super worried and there is nothing i can do since i recently moved out for college. he seems to get sick everytime i leave. we also give him medicine the vet gave us that should help keep swelling down in his bladder since he got sick. He is unable to see a vet as of know and i'm super worried and would like some help on if this will pass or if it is a serious matter.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
He needs to see a vet asap. See if there are any low cost clinics in your area if it’s a financial issue.

Has he been using his box? If he’s not been successfully urinating, it’s a life and death matter that he sees the vet.

if you have Facebook,I highly suggest joining this group Feline Lower Urinary Tract | Facebook