Cat trees are awesome!

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pretty much since the day we brought Pangur Ban home I have been on the 'hunt' for a cat tree. Growing up our cats never had them because my parents thought they were too big/ugly. I have seen a bunch pop on and off of Craig's List but my goodness people want a lot of money for a used piece of furniture.

We were able to nab one of these( http://www.petco.com/product/117498...ce-_-1427911&gclid=CI_I9ZCdrr0CFcRi7AodqBEAtA ) for a great deal and it has been a blast watching Pangur play all over it. I thought it might take him some time to warm up, especially b/c despite cleaning it I am sure it still has 'other' cat smell on it, but he is in love with it. For the past few nights he has neglected me and is instead sleeping on the tower. lol! I am telling myself the 'new toy fervor' will wear off eventually and he will come back. Haha!

I love this thing and couldn't imagine not having one unless totally impossible for the rest of our cat keeping days.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Awsome cat tree!  I'll not show Mouse because he'll get jealous, his is less than half that size. 
  Mind, he did tangle his tail in a toy and pull it over within minutes of it being put up so it's big enough for him I fear. Silly boy....   my previous girl cats NEVER had a cat tree and I look back and think how sad that was.  I never knew what fun trees were in those days.  I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon and Pangur will be back for his cuddles once he's worked out what the prime viewing times are for would be hunters and big cats surveying their territory.