Cat Trees and Cat Beds?

3catsandleslie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
As I've said before, I would really like to make my Cat's lives comfortable and (at least) content. My current problem? Their sleeping stations.

I've recently decided to get a new Cat Tree, since my current one is getting a little old and frail. So I spent this week observing my cat's preferred sleeping areas, heights, comfort, etc. 

After, I noticed how different my cats' personalities are. I'm not surprised, but a little confused as to where I should go from this point. 

What should I do... Should I buy separate Cat Trees? What tips should I follow?

My house is quite small and it's sometimes hard for sunlight to pass through- So there's only one spot up high. Any Advice? Tips?

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As I've said before, I would really like to make my Cat's lives comfortable and (at least) content. My current problem? Their sleeping stations.

I've recently decided to get a new Cat Tree, since my current one is getting a little old and frail. So I spent this week observing my cat's preferred sleeping areas, heights, comfort, etc. 

After, I noticed how different my cats' personalities are. I'm not surprised, but a little confused as to where I should go from this point. 

What should I do... Should I buy separate Cat Trees? What tips should I follow?

My house is quite small and it's sometimes hard for sunlight to pass through- So there's only one spot up high. Any Advice? Tips?
3catsandleslie 3catsandleslie

I just went through the same dilemma a few months ago. I had limited space and cats that liked different levels.

I ended up getting the Mount Hood model by Kitty Mansions (they will ship to you free if you are in the U.S.).

The base is 28inches by 24 inches and it is 85 inches tall (but expands to 93 inches tall)

It is currently on sale but you can get an additional discount when you like their facebook page, or follow them on twitter.

Her is a link to it and a better picture of it:

https://kittymansions.com/products/mount-hood?variant=3624945861

I have 1 cat that likes to be near the ground so she LOVES the little box/house thing. My other 2 like the top levels, so they would fight over the top perch of the old tree from petsmart (which was too small and falling apart after only 2 years). They no longer have to fight for a spot up high, as they have many to choose from.

Last edited:

miliusrunde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for some info guys.. I wanted to ask this question though...

hellocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The cat tree looks so cool, my cat will definitely love it.