Cat tree

mariaanddonnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This morning I caught my kitty hanging from my bedroom drapery rod. Lol. I think it is time to buy her something she can climb like a cat tree or something. Any suggestions where to get good quality one? I just recently purchased a window perch for her and it was a piece of junk. It was a piece of board with carpet covering it. It was hard and uncomfortable. So I'm looking for something good, soft and high for my kitty. Any suggestions?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know that any are soft, really. I suppose you could put a bed on one level or something.

Anyway, I like the Armarkat trees from Amazon. This one is my favorite (I have 2 :tongue2:): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BYQ18M/?tag=&tag=thecatsite I guess those circles are kind of cushioned, so maybe it qualifies as soft.

They aren't really great quality (cheap Chinese junk), but for the price they're a good value. Mine have held up reasonably well. . .and one year with 20 cats is like 20 years with one cat, right? :lol3: And for the price it's not bad if you have to replace it every 4-5 years or so.

If your budget is higher and you want something better quality, check out the selection at Drs Foster and Smith.