Cat tree blues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
That's very good. Maybe you can tie a soft toy or ball up below the bottom edge of the top platform and hang in down six ins. Some cat trees comes with the toys but I don't see that yours has it. That'll attract them up to play.
The tree came with "toys" but the instructions said they were for display only and to instead buy appropriate toys at the pet store. I was putting that off until I saw them start to use it because I didn't want to waste money on toys they wouldn't use.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
The tree came with "toys" but the instructions said they were for display only and to instead buy appropriate toys at the pet store. I was putting that off until I saw them start to use it because I didn't want to waste money on toys they wouldn't use.
You can DIY the toys, no need to buy.

My boy's tree came with the toy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
So, um, yeah I'm hoping that the progress made isn't lost.

Montressor jumped up on the tree pretty high and was happily rubbing his scent on the tree.  Midway decided that him being distracted was perfect time to pounce.  There was a bit of a spat on the tree, Montressor hissed, Midway jumped down.  A couple of more minutes later Montressor jumped down.  I hope Montressor isn't going to stop using the tree.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Get a towel and wipe their faces and then rub the towel on the tree. Different towel for each cat. Get their pheromones on the tree and everyone have a share of the tree.