Cat Treats

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats love hamburger!!! (cooked of course) so when I make a meal with hamburger, I save out some just for them.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I give my kitties pounce chicken and turkey tarter control treats, tuna and salmon pounce treats(also tartar control),whisker lickins any flavor, um...oh yeah crab cake treats from....oh gosh where are they from?????? Hold on I'll find out...whisker lickins! I knew I had some out in the kitchen, I just didn't know who made them...:tounge2:

oh yeah they love turkey, at thanksgiving they wait for me to come home because I always have some for them.
lets see, Twig likes taco bell, the chips mostly not the meat. the other cats get the meat that is on anything I order.(yuck!)Rocket eats black olives. Twig likes pop tarts too. oh they all like the chicken from where I work. they swamp me when they see mom with a bright yellow box.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot about Taco Bell! Sparky lurves to get a wrapped crunchy taco out of the bag, tear open the paper, and eat the taco shell! He eats some of the meat and maybe a bit of the lettuce, but no tomato and I think maybe it's kind of spicy. But he can eat easily half that shell!