Cat trap in my neighborhood

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by autumngirl
I might. But the neighbor might also be incredibly shy and afraid of confrontation due to past experiences with other neighbors. I try not to judge anyone until both sides of the story come out...
That's always a good idea..I try to do that too, but sometimes in some cases, it is really hard.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that really stinks. We have two people in our neighborhood that are known cat haters and they, too, have trapped cats that had to be retrieved at Animal Control. The cowards wanted to remain anonymous, as well.

I hate to say this, but this is one of the reasons my four cats had to be transformed into indoor cats. The only way that I could make my 4 male cats, with hunting instincts embedded in their little brains was to build a big Safe Cat Enclosures .

It's a cheap investment, but now I can sleep at night knowing that some jerk in my neighborhood isn't out trying to exterminate my pets, too.

I'd love to catch the cowardly trapper in the act....Of course, I might end up in jail for poking the trapper in the cage and setting the kitty free but HEY! I'll take my laptop to jail and keep everyone here well informed. LOL!

Good luck to you!
Kim
the neighborhood cat lady