Cat Toy Recs please

*alleycat*

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My babies have lots of toys but I am looking to buy a few more. Please tell me what are your babies favorites toys to play with? I need to get my babies more active. Thanks!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
If you're prepared to play along, anything fluffy on a stick are a big favourite with mine.

I also had one on stretchy string that attached to a doorframe that was a big hit till they killed it.....

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
My cats like those Kong Kickeroo's. Cassie likes the little toy mice and Monet enjoys anything with catnip in it.

Laser pointers and da Bird are always fun if you want to get involved.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My baby loves this mouse like toy on the end of a string, attached to a wand. It actually looks like a fake rabbit's foot kind of thing with a bell, & some ribbons on it.  I just call it his mousy. here's a video of him playing with it.

http://s1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh632/kelly8-69/Play time/?action=view&current=100_1731.mp4

The other day, my scotch tape ran out at work, so I brought home the empty roll, & he LOVES it!!

I will get him started with a roll across the floor,he chases it,  then it's soccer kitty time! He cracks me up!

Best of all, it was free!