Cat towers?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittycorner

I cannot belive that price! Is it brand new or was it already slightly used? I am curious because if it is new I am getting one too!!
Brand new in the box!

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Brand new in the box!

We now have 5 Armarkat trees, we have had a couple for awhile now, and all have been new in the box, fast shipping, easy to assemble, and fun for the furballs!! We now have our largest at 80 inches, and they love it!! The hammock is used, as is the swinging platform.
I can't say enough about the quality for such a great price. I should be a spokesperson.
I wonder if they would give us free stuff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shrekfx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
all i have is a cat tree from wall mart. little cheapy for $35 made from wood, carpet, and cardboard tubs. its tall, floor to cieling. got Noah to climb all the way to the top, but he couldnt get down so he meowed till we came over and got him. lol. Kitty hasnt tried yet, but sure she will... Oh and Noah and Kitty are getting along. lol they play together.. still small hisses, but thats it.
i'm sooo happy.

randdom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This may be a stupid questing but to cats really really like cat trees because my cat is an indoor cat and I thought it might be quite cool but I don't want to spend loads of money if he isn't going to really really like it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shrekfx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i think they do cuz they love climbing stuff, its instinc so ya... like i said, i bought a cat tree, simple 3 tear 7 foot tall one at wall mart for like 35 bucks.

randdom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is really big!!! i don't know if I will get one or not, am not sure where I can put it yet :p but will think about it, thanks for the help

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by randdom

This may be a stupid questing but to cats really really like cat trees because my cat is an indoor cat and I thought it might be quite cool but I don't want to spend loads of money if he isn't going to really really like it!
mine love their big one, & actually use all three of them, even the little one - i think it's money well spent