Cat Tower

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I have a tiny house and really don't have much room for a cat tower..  They have lots of places to climb, and have really high spots in their enclosure, but are spending more and more time on a bookcase near the window. 

Then I found a woman in my city who makes cat posts to order.  I can get one that will fit and both will have a platform for serious window gazing.  It looks like this:(She's adjusting this design so it's the right height for them both to have a view)

I know it's nothing fancy, but they just want height, comfort and a view and this will actually fit in my place.

If anyone from Brisbane needs a tower, I really recommend her... they're really sturdy and she listens to what you want. 

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I think it's really nice and I'm sure your kids will love having it. When you get it, take some pictures of the kids playing on it. Good job, Mani. It's quite nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Staff Member
Purraise

I think it's really nice and I'm sure your kids will love having it. When you get it, take some pictures of the kids playing on it. Good job, Mani. It's quite nice.
I'll definitely take photos.

It'll be a while as she makes them all to order and she has a few to do.

I really admire her initiative. 

cat dad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looks good.

It makes such a difference if you can choose the color. They are never going to look great but if you can get one that kind of blends into the surroundings it helps. 

mani

Staff Member
Purraise

Looks good.

It makes such a difference if you can choose the color. They are never going to look great but if you can get one that kind of blends into the surroundings it helps. 
Yes, she's doing mine in light grey/blue, which is what I asked for.

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
OK.. Sundar is addicted to the tower... I think it takes a lot for him to get up to the top, so he's jolly well going to stay there!

He doesn't even try to open the door to go outside anymore. 

Every now and again Nilah climbs up, gives Sundar a swipe and comes back down again.  It's as though she's saying to him.. come on, you're not even looking out the window!

Obviously there's competition for the top spot

Last edited: