Cat Toppers

wawadoll8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good morning fellow Cat Lovers :gingercat2:

I've been doing some research on cat toppers for my dry-food loving boy Buddy Wu and this video came up: . I was hoping with some wet food cat topper with his dry food that he is addicted to that he would go for it, but anything with wet food is a no-go for him.

In the video, out of all of the ones mentioned, this one intrigued me to try out Amazon.com. Does anyone know about this topper? Any other thoughts on cat toppers? According to amazon, it is like "crack for cats."

Very grateful for this group and any thoughts on this topic! Thank you for your time and any feedback, and have a great day!

With Gratitude,
Mary and Buddy :lovecat4:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You could make your own for cheaper by getting free,e dried chicken and green mussels in the dog treat section and throwing it in a food processor. But other then that, yeah freeze dried crumbles makes a good topper for cat food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wawadoll8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You could make your own for cheaper by getting free,e dried chicken and green mussels in the dog treat section and throwing it in a food processor. But other then that, yeah freeze dried crumbles makes a good topper for cat food.
Thanks for the tip!