Cat threw up breakfast at 5PM and food was not digested at all..

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a great picture, Reba, I'm so glad he's feeling better!

And @PumpkinandRocky, thank you for the tip on mice... we may have to try that in our garage!

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an adorable pic :) I know what you mean about the upside down head position, super sweet!

Glad he's doing better.

I'm not so in to killing mice, I use a humane trap and put their butts outside where they belong rather than poisoning or any other horrible death.

Like the sticky traps?! I mean wow, who does that?! It's all awful, poison they bleed to death, snap traps they get caught and don't die and starve to death with their limb crushed, etc.

Ever hear the screams of a little harmless mouse?

Yeah they're pesky if they come inside but that's when the humane traps come in handy.

I stick with my little humane traps, they work great :)

pumpkinandrocky

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm glad to hear that he's doing so much better.

My kittens love sleeping snuggled up on my shoulder with their faces in my hair. It's so cute but I worry a bit about when they get older and won't be able to fit there anymore. They are about 7 weeks old now. But for now I just can't bring myself to make them not take their naps there during the day and evening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reba

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Catwoman I'll look into the humane traps.  Once in awhile I'd find one who couldn't jump out of in my tall trash can and I would dump them outside.

Pumpkin - that sounds so cute.  Gaze at a sleeping cat and you get the feeling that all is right with the world (or at least the world inside your four walls!)

Last edited:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Catwoman I'll look into the humane traps.  Once in awhile I'd find one who couldn't jump out of in my tall trash can and I would dump them outside.

Pumpkin - that sounds so cute.  Gaze at a sleeping cat and you get the feeling that all is right with the world (or at least the world inside your four walls!)
They can be ordered online, they look like an oblong little plastic box, a dab of peanut butter on a little piece of paper towel, drop it in the back, when the mouse walks in the box it tips slightly and shuts the door.

You know there's a mouse in it when the door is shut.

Be careful where the box is aimed when you release it, as sometimes they really spring out, glad to be free!!

The second link is what I use.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-4-PACK-...134?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564836a8ae

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victor-M007...842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item565a2cf782