Cat Strollers: Help

moonriver

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all,

So I'm relatively new here on the site. I'm in the process of purchasing a Maine Coon kitty after the loss of my childhood Maine Coon stray who passed a few years ago. We're about seven or eight months away from the litters being born, so we don't have her yet. Anyway, I'm collecting supplies and nesting in preparation.

So, here goes:

Stroller One: 
It's pink, which I love. It also has good reviews. I'm planning on showing (no harsh comments please), so this will be used for that as well as walks outside.

Stroller Two: 
Again good reviews. 

Anyway, I'm not sure what to expect. I'm open to advice. My fiance and I haven't gone through this process before and he's a bit anxious as I prepare. Not sure this is relevant, but in full disclosure, we aren't sure where we'll be living yet, so this stroller is going to have to hold up in the city, small town, or rural area. Please, no judgment, as we are prepared financially, physically, and emotionally for a new member of our family. My job simply requires relocation and I'm still unsure of where that is as offers are still coming in. It will be solidified before the kitten comes home and we won't be going anywhere our future can't go.

Thank you.

Moon River

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi and welcome to TCS!

i don't have experience with cat strollers, but i'm sure others with experience in this area will be along shortly.

i did an internet search for 'best cat stroller reviews', and i came across a couple good articles about how to choose the best cat stroller and they have reviews of some cat strollers within the articles too.

http://www.furwheels.com/       note the tabs towards the top of the page, to navigate between pet stroller reviews and pet stroller articles.

http://catstrollerreviews.com/       note the tabs at the left side of the page, to navigate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moonriver

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! This is perfect! I'm so excited to be a fur-mommy. (:

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think cats in strollers look cute. But not all cats take to them, so don't spend too much money!

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I ordered one. It's similar to the leopard print (except mine is pink plaid). It will arrive today. Its on the truck left Oshkosh (19 miles to Fond du Luc) 

I'll post reviews after I try it out tonight......or Comet will.